Friday, June 2, 2017

The Classic Wedding Necklace

Five years ago today I married my best friend, Jonathan.  Today we are celebrating the life we are living together.  Shortly after we were married I started La Petite Pearls as a hobby, now I'm trying to make it my livelihood.  My wonderful husband has been with me every step of the way, pushing me ever further, encouraging me, and supporting me.  I would not be who I am, and I would not have this business with out him!

wedding day necklace classic white strand pearl necklace bride and groom wedding jewelry
My wedding day!
When I was just starting to make jewelry I stumbled upon an ebay seller who had bought out a closing bead shop.  They were selling strands of pearls for half what they were worth.  Jonathan sprang into action, and negotiated with the seller to sell me the entire stock of pearls for $300 less than what it would have cost to buy them individually.  I am still using those pearls today!

pearls huge ebay shipment la petite pearls first pearl order
It was quite exciting to open that huge box of pearls!
One of the designs I made with those pearls is my Classic White Pearl Necklace.  This did not take a whole lot of designing as it's a style you see a lot of, but I thought if I were going to sell pearl jewelry I should have this classic piece in my inventory.  It also holds greater significance for me.  On my wedding day I wore a classic white pearl necklace.  Jonathan actually bought this necklace for me the Christmas before we married.

bride wedding day jewelry white pearl strand classic necklace
Me, wearing my own classic strand

bride wedding day mother of the bride wedding photography classic white pearl necklace strand
My mother and I, she helped put on my jewelry, she is also wearing a classic strand
To celebrate today, I am offering my version of the classic strand of white pearls, which I normally price at $55, for $40!  Today only!  Follow the link here to purchase it on Etsy!

classic white pearl strand necklace bridal bride jewelry wedding timeless

Classic and Timeless White Pearl Bridal Necklace


classic white pearl jewelry necklace pearl strand bridal bridal jewelry wedding etsy handmade

Classic and Timeless White Pearl Bridal Necklace


Happy Anniversary Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment